1.15.2010

#6



My baby teeth are finding their way into you!
Chompers chomping, swimming head first,
into your belly button and up your intestine.
And the body is so intense with it's reds and blues.
Blues.
Blues lead the way and I'm following veins.
They are lighting up a highway that I knew not of until now.
I have to eat my way through this innermost viscera
and when I think I have finally made it to the center,
when I truly believe that I have made it to the center,
there is more and there is always more.
So I've got to stop eating now because my belly is full
and there is more of you than I can ever imagine fitting inside of me.
I close my mouth and I close my eyes and it is in this way that I now swim.
And though my eyes are closed, I still see the blues.
Blues.
And they guide me still...
now around the side, now to the back
where I find a niche in the sacral curve,
in the sacred curve I stop and rest and curl up like a cat.
In the saintly sacrum I try one last time to take a bite out of you
but find, instead, that all of my baby teeth are gone,
my baby mouth is empty and soft
and my tender gums are waiting for big, blue,
always new teeth to appear.
And they will come.
They will come with you,
and
they will come without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sssss